Nowadays healthy weight loss supplements are available in the market that would be helpful to people who are trying for burning extra fat and losing weight. In nature, we can find certain vitamins, minerals, and nutrient which when consumed along with the diet and workout can give astonishing results. The healthy weight loss supplements readily available in the market are:
- Green Tea Extract: The main antioxidant present in Green Tea Extract is EGCG which helps in burning fat especially in the belly area. It increases the activity of norepinephrine hormone which burns fat.
- Caffeine (methylxanthine): Caffeine is known as a metabolism booster and found in coffee, green tea, and dark chocolate. The caffeine causes modest weight loss in the human being.
- Whey Protein: As per a 2014 meta-analysis, the Journal of the American College of Nutrition reveals that after incorporating the whey protein in the diet people lost roughly 10 pounds and there are also numerous reviews such as this one. Overweight individuals consuming whey protein lose more weight than in any other case.
- Glutamine: Glutamine is the amino acid found in our muscle in the largest amount. According to the study in European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the consumption of glutamine supplements along with regular diet help people in losing weight.
- Hydroxycitric Acid or HCA: It is a salt derived from the dried fruit rind such as brindle berry and garcinia cambogia found in Southeast Asia. HCA supplement helps in suppressing appetite and reduce the absorbed fat in the body.
- Chitosan: The Chitosan fiber is commonly known as “shark cartilage,” we get from the exoskeletons of insects and crustaceans. It’s a dietary fiber which keeps you full for a long time and eating less which in turn lowers BMI and body fat.
Other supplements are Cayenne pepper, Vitamin D, Olive leaf extract, Chromium, Beta Glucan, Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA, Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee Bean Extract, etc.…